Trump disapproval rating at all time high amid shutdown

Because the exercise is irrelevant

[quote=“altair1013, post:86, topic:121766, full:true”]

Name calling is like fighting. I don’t believe in violence but if somebody takes a swing at me, they may get hurt. I know that you may not understand or agree with this. But I’m cool with that.[/quote]

So Hillary took a swing at you? By all means, defend yourself.

Nah. She didn’t get to see it. Just doing a little tit for tat. Y’all seem to like this game.

When the truth becomes dumb, the recipient isn’t mature enough to handle it.

I am sure that you think that the point being made is salient.

altair1013
“Nah. She didn’t get to see it. Just doing a little tit for tat. Y’all seem to like this game.”

I posted a response last night. Apparently it didn’t pass muster.
I liked it better when I could navigate the site. This place doesn’t strike me as a user friendly format.

You are one of the people spreading this lie that Trump AND his core base are racist and xenophobic. This is outrageous and false on its face. If you believe what the Main Stream Media says about this then it’s ttime to open up your senses to reality. Trump is not racist by any demonstrable measure outside of twisted out of context media hoaxes. First and most obviously, this should alert you to who your dealing with if they are willing to commit such brazen libel and fraud.

Second, look at what Trumps actions are. Not what they say. This will tell you all you need to know.

Trump is a racist, it’s obvious