Trump disapproval rating at all time high amid shutdown

Polls give odds. They aren’t “right” or “wrong”. Geez how some of you struggle.

No she lost big, depending on illegal aliens never works obviously!

Nope.

Odd? It was so far off it was a joke!

Not in the popular vote, which is what was being polled. She received 65,844,954 votes (or 48.2% of the popular vote) to Trump’s 62,979,879 votes (46.1% of the popular vote).

And yes, I know there are those who see the letters “CNN” and automatically yell “fake news!!!”

Approval ratings do not equate to popular vote polling.

Can you please site where you saw this massive approval rating over Trump in 2016?

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-1497644182-htmlstory.html

In this story, President Trump is citing polling numbers. Are you saying that our President is not sane?

Sometimes they look like they are acting, and poorly I must say.

Now remove California…you know…that has counties like LA County, with a registration rate that’s 112% of it’s population and Hillary lost the popular vote.

Yawn…Let me know when the Trump disapproval hits the same certainty that those polls had for a Hilary victory in 2016.

Poll…rinse…repeat.

:toilet:

Well, if we’re going to randomly start eliminating the votes of entire states, why would anyone bother voting?

It’s just an interesting fact that should be noted.

Where do you get this fake crap?

Final RCP average had her winning the popular vote +3. That’s exactly what happened.

They get it from Breitbart. And it’s total horse ■■■■■

Yes, a few are still reliable, they predicted the ass kicking Republicans received this past Nov.

Where’s yoir proof?

Can ya hear me now?

Inactive voter registrations, for the most part, occur when voters move to another country or state or pass away but remain on the rolls. The lawsuit alleged that Los Angeles County, with its more than 10 million residents, has more voter registrations than it has citizens old enough to register with a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population.

Good lord talk about nothing berders.

Ha! Judicial Watch. How many times have they burned you?

Some people never learn.