The Caravan Controversy persuaded me to vote DEMOCRAT tomorrow

I don’t give two twits what Kelly or Sessions said or wanted. I answered your question by writing:

See Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border

June 21st, 2018

President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed an executive order to allow children to stay with parents caught crossing the border illegally – moving to stop the family separations that have triggered a national outcry and political crisis for Republicans.

Also see: From slavery to mass incarceration, America has separated families for centuries

June 19th 2018

Nearly 2,000 immigrant children have been separated from their parents in the last six weeks. It’s a longstanding U.S. tradition that began with slavery.

Aside from that see:
: ‘It’s Now or Never’: Reagan’s Son Warns President Trump He Has ‘No Choice’ But to Build Border Wall

Reagan noted his father’s Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, which granted legal status to millions of immigrants and also penalized employers for hiring those without legal work permits.

"My father is still waiting," Michael Reagan tweeted.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been behind this ongoing invasion of our southern border since 1985 when amnesty was granted to 2.5 million illegal entrants in return for a guarantee to build a wall and secure our border

No you didn’t. You posted a couple of propaganda articles that give Trump credit for fixing a problem that he and Sessions created.

Then you deny that he and members of his administration created this problem to DETER illegal immigrants from crossing our borders. Ultimately, it seems to have had the opposite effect.

Absolutely incorrect. I posted facts, and you mischaracterized those facts to suit yourself.

Aside from that, the only reason, which is crystal clear by now, you brought up the child separation nonsense in this thread in order to bash Trump.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome. is showing.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

So the sovereign borders of the US are meaningless to you and we should allow anyone to just walk into America unchecked?

That about right?

After reading the Forbes link you provided the numbers are clearly inflated. The numbers include 1) ALL uninsured people and/or 2) ALL immigrants regardless of documentation. So the $18 billion annual number is not specific to undocumented immigrants. If you have a link to a specific report that includes taxes used to give specifically undocumented immigrants (and doesn’t lump them in with other possible recipients) I would like to see that. Thanks!

The US Southern Border is showcasing what is truly the existential threat of our time not radical Islamic-based jihad-driven acts of terror and it is because the real issue is SOVEREIGNTY.

Any nation on the planet that cannot secure its borders is just a way station for trouble and misery that extols suffering and damnation over being the “promised land.” The entire Middle East mess is due to the lack of national sovereignty being in place as it should be to manage migration and entry. We in the USA are watching the use of our southern border become ground-zero for debates in the global system, what can be termed “racism,” and whether or not the nation-state model will continue in the onslaught of open-border ideology battles.

America may have its faults to correct but it is a sovereign land that has the Constitutional and moral right to dictate who can enter its borders and under what conditions. The USA is beholding to no one nor authority in making those determinations Those Americans driven by a false ideology called OPEN BORDERS must see that such an ideology is immoral not refusing entry.

Finally, there really is no need for the American federal government to exist if border sovereignty cannot be secured. Secure borders are the foundation of security and trade-the two reasons that all government exist and if Trump and Congress fail here there is no hope for the future on this matter. Thus, it is an existential matter defining our American nation and concept of citizenship for life. Thus, that Wall must be built NOW!

Exactly the reverse here, reaaon why?

Simple. The people are paying upwards of $6, 000.00 U.S. to drug cartel thugs who then demand they carry drugs and care for children sold to sex traders.

How dare a singleg citizen of this planet support ANY aid to these criminals?

Far more condemning is the fact these poor people have zero funds to pay for busses, food, child care, shelters and all else required for their travel, their entry into, and assimmilation into the U.S. I dare anybody to vet there are no global enterprises that demand the president be removed who underwrite this very clearly timed event to tie government in endless contention.

Then, yes, there’s much deeper bloody reason. This one is Man’s Creator, Who destroyed numerous nations engaged in ending life for unborn, new born, and other innocent lives ended by rogue religious and political power mongers. Want more? Then go research why rac ial equality ended the determined mindset to force poverty on people and doing such oppression generated severe criminal cartels, such as mafia dons, deceiving “news,” and dirty law enforcement.

A number of reason’s I would argue
1st.
I being a union member Voted Dem. for many years. At 18 I reg. independent. so I could vote my mind and not YOURS. As for economics I argue. Todays society world wide is a buss. mind set. So we need a buss. person in office. Someone with a buss. mindset is going to put making money in mind So he is now the CEO of the USA. He’s out to make money for his COMPANY THE USA. It is not his job to lose money or pay more money to the other companies out there I.E Russia, Germany, UK, etc. his job is to make money for the USA sense it is his COMPANY.

ok lets address abortion

I have had two UNPLANNED children And I told both women married to the second. I’m against Abortion but As a man It’s your body your choice I would hope and do hope you keep them I don’t believe in abortion.
As for the drugs issue
as a young man both BEFORE and AFTER my military service I dabbled a wide range of drugs and haven’t had a desire to use in 30 yrs min. sense Jobs I’ve been on don’t allow it. My kids 1 navy and 1 future navy don’t like drugs and I thank god.

NOW for the Key issue. Immigration

You come across the border LEGALLY let me be the FIRST IN LINE to shake your hand. You come across ILLEGALL get the hell out. When you come across the border ILLEGALY as soon as you put your first foot on US soil you broke your first all. You brake ONE law you’ll brake more laws.
2 Not all but many bring drugs illegally into this country now your bringing more addiction cost on our medical
3 most NOT all but most Work under the table which means you don’t pay taxes that means no money for the med. field that you use Freely but cost me through my taxes so now I have to pay for MY family and yours which your not paying because your working under the table and you ask me how do I know SPENT MANY YRS. in construction with that said now your working for less and putting me out of a job.

Now lets talk about as for the investigation and Calling Mr. Trump a liar. Let talk about
Clinton 1 Benghazi, 2 Private server, 3 Breaking phones, 4 Bad behavior against Bernie sanders, 5 Urainum1, 6 Clinton pay for play Clinton foundation. and what she’s done to other countries no need to go further, I feel these need to me INVESTIGATED FAR MORE than Mr. Trump Fishing trip. And I could go on and on.

As for balancing the budget They had the opportunity under Obama 8yrs and put us an ADDITIONAL 9-10trillion dollars more INDEBT. So that tells me about what a Dem. would do. And non of them are buss. men.

Calvin, Wondering if you were able to come up with all those thoughts on your own?? I live on the border within a half mile of the Rio Grande, we do need a wall. I’m just looking out for the illegals that do make it across the river. Pretty rough country to walk thru before making it to a safe house where they will have access to drugs, rape and all sorts of trafficking. I can only hope some of you people could live along the border for a few months. I believe you would be able to see that walls funneling immigrants to ports of entry for crossing would be a great humanitarian thing to do.

Seems as though you are trying to defend the indefensible.

Do you have any idea of the costs involved to service illegal entrants and their children in local community Emergency Rooms? Or, how much does it cost American Taxpayers to finance a maternity ward for illegal entrant births?

See Shock report: US paying more for illegal immigrant births than Trump’s wall

_"Americans are paying more to cover the costs of illegal immigrants having children in the United States than Congress plans to give President Trump in border wall funding this year, according to an explosive new analysis of Census Bureau data. _

The new report reveals that women in the United States illegally had 297,000 children in 2014 at a cost of $2.4 billion."

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

Lol Trump could have just signed the bill that was previously sent to him.

The answer is:

That was the first thing Trump tried to do! Why do people have such short memories?

When this first started trump threatened Mexico with most (maybe all) of the actions you just criticized him for not doing. So your deceiving yourself because of your bad memory.

Mexico did try to to deal with this large and very real caravan (invading military age force) because of Trumps actions. It didn’t work for very long because of the overwhelming numbers.

This is a very real situation that has been organized by our own tax dollars. Elements of our own state dept. in association with the Open Society Foundation(Soros) and the UN. “Migrants were given Visa debit cards with no name. $1000.00 US for each leg of the trip completed. This is exactly what happened in Europe. It’s not Turing out well there as you can see. This is an attack on our sovereignty and all of us need to get with that reality. Nothing racist about protecting our border.

This is also hurting legitimate immigration from people that need asylum and are trying to go through the right channels.

I am upset that Trump didn’t just declare an emergency a month ago and get this handled but I can see that he is trying to show everyone that he has tried to negotiate with those that are against securing the border even if it means getting what they claim to want. They want total open borders with blanket acceptance. This is insane and not safe at all.

Our domestic and foreign enemies have figured out they cannot defeat the flame of freedom by force. And so, they have resorted to undermining the general welfare of the United States by encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, disease carrying, and criminal populations of other countries to flood across our borders.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

@Calvin_Reagan, As I read your rant, I question if you ever voted Republican? Because here we are in 2019, the Main Stream Media is basically owned by a handful of corporations; States are passing abortion up until birth; and heroin/fentynal is killing people more than anytime in our life & history. More Veterans are committing suicide? Why? From these bogus BIG PHARMA meds they are pushing down everyone’s throat. Every gosh darn commercial, drugs, and the side effects are 10x worse than what you have. If you are depressed, why would you take a drug where the side affects are “thoughts of suicide” --Hello. While I am 58, never have seen anything like this, it is a fact infantcide has been happening, child trafficking worst ever. You talk about NFL, my question to you, why is child trafficking so bad around the NFL? You brought up The Caravan, funded by George Soros, Hillary Clinton , and Obama, Catholic Charities, United Nations, and some other organizations; You mention Trump is separating children from their parents, do you realize some of those kids were handed over to someone to try and take to the United States, what parents does that? You mentioned firing the CIA, how come they could be the biggest terrorist group on the planet? Have you investigated anything? OH AND MY FINAL QUESTION COMES, You mention the Russian Collusion, from where I am sitting in a suburb of Chicago, almost everything is “Made In China”, I have never had one, not one, product that said “Made in Russia”, when I was younger, knick-knacks were made in Japan, not anymore, you used to see Taiwan, hardly anymore. Tell me, how would they be the collusion? Because, I think the whole time it has been a China takeover/ or Muslim takeover. Oops, I lied, Trump Tweeting, is the only way to get his instant news, he is the most transparent President we have ever had. His morning meeting are live, he has followed every law by the book. Truly Mr.Reagan, somewhere you have the two parties mixed up, but then again the DEEP STATE IS ONE IN THE SAME, and it is very DEEP. ALMOST EVERY DEPARTMENT WAS POISONED WITH DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. So how does one switch to a baby killing party?

Absolutely agree with you and I would of touched the same subjects also!! Bravo, many are like-minded. When I was in the Navy, I had met Philippine men who were in the Navy and afterwards we suppose to become American.
This 2-tiered justice system, lifelong Congress, and the blatant criminal laws being broken, a naked eye could see with Hillary and Obama, and now even more of them. When does it end? When will people get justice for the 2008 housing crisis? Benghazi? Uranium One? Fast & Furious; JFK; all these people in prison for marijuana, and yet they traffic heroin & fentynal? Like really the injustices are bountiful. Erasing hard-drives, deleting emails, she knew exactly who she is and Hillary is a pedophile sick person who is wicked evil, who is the top of the child trafficking with tony Podesta and John Podesta, sick creatures, and half of Hollywood too worships Satan. We need to rid our realm of evil once and for all so that all can live in Peace, Love and Goodwill for humankind!

I enjoy intellectual discussions. I’m a Conservative on most things.
I voted for Trump. Don’t let the Dems on here get under your skin.
They try so hard to do so.

I think that it’s awesome that you’re a detailed person and write paragraphs, instead of a sentence or a couple words. Also get use to Democrats asking question after question to you, but hardly ever responding to you, or if they do, you will get short non detailed answers most of the time.

So many things wrong with what you posted here. Have you ever lived on the border? I did for 13 years. Even many Hispanics who live there don’t want open borders or the caravans. Many of the illegal entries into the country are abusive. Many, many are made into SLAVES, children & women mostly, to be used by pedophiles & johns. Some of the men are enslaved to work for nothing. Others work long hours for little pay. Not even close to minimum wage.

Instead what needs to happen is applications made at our embassies & consulates for green cards, & just ALLOW more people to come in LEGALLY, so they can be screened for gang membership, criminal behavior, & dangerous diseases that would infect our population like Tuberculosis, etc. That way they don’t have to pay the cartels to bring them, become slaves, get raped, or work for less than minimum wage.

It’s NOT compassionate to allow illegal entry. It’s merciless, cruel, & amounts to consent & rendering aid to the abusers & cartels.