The Caravan Controversy persuaded me to vote DEMOCRAT tomorrow

Aparently yours are too.

Aka the majority of American voters.

Allan

It’s not a joke. It’s a concerted Fifth Column tactic ____ blame true patriots of exactly what our Yellow Journalists and Fifth Column activists are guilty of.

JWK

Thank you Gino from the Bronx for TELLING Rush Limbaugh like it is ___ we will not surrender our “conservative title” to left-wing Lizards or Fifth Column activists!

What the hell are you talking about? How on earth did you take my post as an endorsement of illegal immigration?

How many of these poor people do you suggest we take in and support. Statistics show over 60% of these poor ole poor people are on some form of welfare here. How many more should we the taxpayer take in and support? It’s because of the caravan I will never vote Democrat. Schumer and Pelosi pledged 4.8B to Mexico and 5.8B to Central America when they take control. If you think the people will get that money you are a fool. And after that money is gone the caravan will be back. Democrats are ■■■■■■■. The leader of the caravan a well known Hondouran terrorist
demanded $50,000.00 for each person. Pelosi gives them 10.6B. I demand $50,000.00. Think I will get it? What you are saying is you went to the side of the hypocrite democrats.

So uh, spend your own money and help them or better yet sponsor a family and let them move in but dont make me.

Umm, trump chose to give that $11 billion to Mexico and Central America. Chuck and Nancy had nothing to do with that.

DJT is why I vote Republican now. Separating children from their parents at the border has been greatly improved from the humane perspective since the barbaric cages during the Obama administration that did not get the news coverage it should have because they tend to make evil appear angelic and vise-versa.

See Another, bigger migrant caravan is set to leave from Honduras next month

Dec 27, 2018

SAN DIEGO — Another migrant caravan — this one estimated at 15,000 people — is preparing to leave Honduras on Jan. 15, according to migrant rights advocates and Spanish-language media.
“They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan,” said Irma Garrido, a member of the migrant advocacy group Reactiva Tijuana Foundation.

Apparently they are encourage by the smell of free government cheese, and judicial activists on our courts who work to release them into America’s towns and cities, regardless of the devastating consequences inflicted upon American citizens.

And HERE is the latest example of the consequences when our public servants place the interests of illegal entrants, over the interest of American citizens and their law enforcement officers.

It’s absolutely stunning that the Caravan Controversy persuaded anyone to vote Democrat, considering the devastating social and economic impact this swarm of aliens is having upon the citizens of the United States, and the Democrat Leadership embraces this swarm of aliens with open arms.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

Mr. Reagan why would you vote for a corrupt party. The Demonrats as I like to call them do nothing but lie, steal. and yes they have even murdered people believe it or not. They are Anti- American in everything they do by promoting Islam which is a evil fake religion and going against Christians. Oh and by the way the Obama administration( Demonrats) split parents and children up all the time. President Trump has kept every promise he has ever made to the American people period. He has done so much for the American people in just two years and has been fought every step of the way. Please reconsider voting for Demonrats, because if they take control the U.S. is doomed we will lose our country to illegals. They cost us over 150 billion dollars a year in free stuff they get. The average illegal and immigrant receives 3,900 dollars a month in housing, food, car, health care, you name it they get it. While Americans like me have to struggle to make ends meet. I went to the store last week and all I had to buy groceries with was $22.37 to last me 2 weeks I bought ramian noodles and hot dogs, and there was an illegal in front of me who had 2 carts full of food his bill came to over 700 dollars he pulled money out of his wallet and then put it back and then pulled out a food stamp card and paid for his groceries with no problem, thats the Demonrats for you. I used to vote democrat but then I seen what they were doing by not doing anything for us the American people. I am now a proud Republican and I think President Trump is the best President we have ever had. I will be voting for him in 2020 and for all republicans from here on out.

I thought that the family separation policy was supposed to deter these people from making this trip. I guess it didn’t work as well as planned.

If a person is living on $22.37 every two weeks the republican party would like them to know they should have gotten themselves a better education and a higher paying job.

I am shaking my head and wondering how you can be editing Sean Hannity’s comments. If the gentleman were choosing country over politics he would be choosing Trump. He obviously is a follower of MSN.

How did you know the person in front of you was an illegal and how do you know it was a food stamp card he used?

Did he take his groceries out to his Cadillac?

His big buck friends helped him carry all the steaks.

The family separation policy was ended by Trump. And I cannot imagine why anyone would believe it would deter foreigners from traveling to the U.S. and attempting to bum-rush it, other than using these children as shields.

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone, far more than the measly $5 billion asked for to build a wall! LINK

How did Trump end the separation policy?

Trump and Sessions both said that the separation policy was being used to deter illegal immigration.

See Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border

June 21st, 2018

President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed an executive order to allow children to stay with parents caught crossing the border illegally – moving to stop the family separations that have triggered a national outcry and political crisis for Republicans.

Also see: From slavery to mass incarceration, America has separated families for centuries

June 19th 2018

Nearly 2,000 immigrant children have been separated from their parents in the last six weeks. It’s a longstanding U.S. tradition that began with slavery.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been behind this ongoing invasion of our southern border since 1985 when amnesty was granted to 2.5 million illegal entrants in return for a guarantee to build a wall and secure our border

Maybe you need to get a better paying job or a second job.

Maybe the person in front of you can afford $700 in groceries because he has a much better job than you and makes a lot more money than you.

You may want to ask Gen. Kelly, Jeff Sessions and a few other White House officials why they wanted to create this policy to deter illegal immigrants.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/06/19/here-are-the-administration-officials-who-have-said-that-family-separation-is-meant-as-a-deterrent/?utm_term=.1340ea291be1