The Caravan Controversy persuaded me to vote DEMOCRAT tomorrow

How can you give “more” DACA, and how does that relate to people having asylum rejected? Try harder.

Are you predicting the Democrat Party Leadership will continue to engage in obstructionism, and prevent the House from adopting legislation promoting the common defense and general welfare of the United States?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders

Is the scary caravan still a thing for Trumpers?

I guess I should thank them, it persuaded the OP to vote dem…

Have a nice day.

SEE YA! … :point_left:

So how many of the immigrants are you going to let live with you? I will vote Republican myself for sure, especially after reading your post. Yet you say you side with republicans normally, but this one event will cause you to turn on ALL of your supported issues of abortion, finances, drugs and allow the worse of these to come to fruition over this, I call foul, do not believe you.

There are more then a so called thugs in this caravan there are plenty of thugs.

All Sean focused on tonight was the caravan. No talk of Manafort or Wikileaks. Corsi or Stone. Just the Caravans.

That’s because Manafort, Wikileaks, Corsi, and Stone is a distraction from the clear and present danger which this ongoing invasion is exposing the citizens of the United States to.

For example, it is costing taxpayers over $ 18 BILLION a year just to provide healthcare services to these undocumented entrants. And that doesn’t even take into consideration the destructive social costs involved with this ongoing invasion.

Why are American citizens being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of illegal entrants?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

it’s voluntary. Americans seem content with being lied to and driven into their safe spaces by fear and lack of action. meet the new boss, same as the old boss. nothing is going to change as long as politicians have this issue as a cudgel to get people to the polls.

The idea of opening the country to the world’s unfortunates is real cheesy on paper, but just who will pay for all these millions when they come? It is bad enough to double my health care in order to give it to the non working people for free, but this will get out of hand very quickly. You let the first thousands come then watch more and more decide to jump the fence. Legal immigration is still available to any who care to fill out the paper work and obey the law.

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

And this does not even take into account other social and economic costs inflicted upon American citizens.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

And Donald Trump isn’t doing a damn thing about it either. He is conning everyone. Lying. Period.

You apparently have not been keeping up with the news.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

You are obviously ill informed. Seperating children from adults at the botder has gone on for decades. Where was your outrage then? You are a blind fool if you cant see the Kabuki dance being played out between the mockingbird media and the D’s with all of their faux outrage. What a joke. The stormishere

So, you don’t believe in the rule of law. In a constitutional democracy, the Law is supposed to be supreme over all citizens, including politicians and visitors to the country. If you don’t want immigration laws enforced, you are living in the wrong country.

The only people fed up with Trump are the people who didn’t vote for him in the first place and watched Sant Hillary go down in flames.

Well that’s clearly not true.

Says who, you?

Spare me.

Oops. Forgot. Your opinions are facts. Carry on.