Fishy Suddenness Of Catastrophic Abortion Billi

You two should get together for drinks. :wink:

Making unsubstantiated statements of opinion is easy. Any Trump can do it.

So now you are a Trump supporter? Who knew. :smile:

Since when?

Since you just admitted it.

States that had previously been stymied by a split in legislative power but in this last election cycle found themselves controlled solely by Democrats are the ones it’s coming from. Without the balance of those pesty Republicans, they can grab for all the platform planks they can implement, and they’re wasting no time.

So what are they all grabbing first?

Abortion.

Not even the gay stuff. That’s secondary, I guess. Nope. Abortion it is.

And then our lib brethren on this board take umbrage at the notion that Dems are the party of abortion.

Just think of me as your mirror. :wink:

The abortion changes only the number of doctors who would need to sign off on late term procedures.

“Currently, late-term abortions are legal in Virginia only under strict circumstances. The measure introduced by state Rep. Kathy Tran, a Democrat, would remove language requiring that a pregnancy’s risk to the mother be “substantial and irremediable.” The proposal would also change the number of doctors required to sign off on a late-term abortion, from three to one, provided that it is performed in a licensed hospital and that not doing so would “impair the mental or physical health” of the mother or result in her death. The governor, a pediatric neurologist, stressed that late-term abortions were done with the consent of the women and their doctors.
“And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s nonviable,” Northam said.”

abort (kill) all the fetuses (babies) that aren’t perfect…

modern democratic eugenics

totally missed your meaning here sorry

while developing human life is marginalized.

but dont criticize that, thats barbaric.

not just “not perfect” but not convenient

Won’t make any difference, no matter how often it’s explained to them.

That should be addressed in a separate bill, then. The whole deal with abortion has been about a woman’s autonomy versus what point of fetal development is considered a person. If a baby’s been born, then it no longer makes sense to link abortions into it.

Was that prohibited prior to the introduction of this new bill?

That isn’t an excuse for ■■■■ law.

Cop out.

I was just making a joke based on the thread title. Crude one, yes, but a joke nonetheless. I have zero dogs in this fight.

Okay. I thought you were making a comment about inevitability.

See, I don’t even know what that means. I just thought the extra “I” in Bill in the thread title made it in funny. I’m probably a horrible person for joking about a serious topic.