Did you ever think?

With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Post reports.

What I’ve noticed is right-wing pundits and right-wing posters here are the only ones constantly bringing up AOC. The right-wing has got “the doe eyes” for her, it seems.

Which poster did you ask and can you point to the post where you asked?

A civil war? lmao

Translation…

“The EBT and welfare exploiting illegals and fake asylum seekers are conspiring against us all”

I’m sure you can prove the opposite, right?

Wow. More doe eyes for AOC than Trump? Wow!!

Because when you click the picture, in Google images the title doesn’t show and I took a screenshot? Any more questions from anyone else trying to pin me down as a racist for pointing (factual information from a liberal source) out the massive demographic changes caused by mass immigration from Mexico?

Those are local city measures. Not federal.

Why do you and others always tag her with this?

Yep. Local. That is where ■■■■ holes start.

Like I said…

Ok
10trump

So the federal government should set voting eligibility in all voting across the nation? I could get behind this…

Catch up your so five minutes ago :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Damn son, the people that grow your food, need food to survive, and want safety from violence and death are in a conspiracy against us? I can only imagine what those who would deny safety, crops and full bellies have planned!!!

So the federal government should allow illegals to determine the living standards of citizens through state and local elections.

Of course.

People are saying that they’re wearing suicide strawberries.

The example you cited was voted on by the citizens of that community.

There’s a lot of lag here in Pyongyang

the Chinese evidently vote all for democrats too…

"The latest Yearbook (as of early 2018) was for 2016. And the top ten countries whose citizens were granted asylum in the U.S. included (from most to least):

China
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Mexico
India
Nepal
Ethiopia
Somalia
Eritrea

China alone accounted for an impressive 36% of the asylum grants in 2016"

Damn girl… I don’t want them growing my food for ■■■■ hole wages using ■■■■ hole standards of cleanliness.

I’d rather they be sent back. Then the natural labor market supply and demand forces would raise the wages to the point where US citizens would be willing to do the work.